Contact us for our Comprehensive Money Management Programs!
In these challenging economic times, effective personal money management is crucial. Add in the role of money in relationships between men and women … and the interest level soars.
For Businesses, Associations, Religious & Civic Groups:
- If you represent a business or business group, you know that financially stable employees are less distracted, more productive. They’re also more likely to stay with your company. This helps boost retention, reduce turnover, and lower the costs of finding, attracting and training new hires.I have spoken to businesses and business groups, including local and regional Chambers of Commerce, economic develop corporations, business incubation groups and retired business groups, such as SCORE.
- If you are involved with a fraternal society, association or civic group, I know that you are always looking for value-added, interesting programs to present to your members. I know, because I have been involved with Lions International and other service groups for years. Plus, since 1985, I have worked with fraternal benefit societies, which are always searching for value-added programs to attract and retain members.One of the things I’ve learned is that entertaining, informative and powerful presentations keep meetings interesting, help retain current members and help attract new members. Plus, workshop and ongoing programs help give such organizations and their membership a sense of purpose. Finally, my money management programs help members not only become more financially stable, but also help identify premium dollars for needed protection and charitable dollars for community programs.
- If you represent a charitable organization seeking to obtain pledge commitments, our shorter programs can be designed to not only help prospective donors better manage their own finances, but also identify “found” money in their own budgets that can enhance their own quality of life and support the fundraising efforts.The “secret” is to help potential donors identify and plug the “leaks” in their financial buckets, freeing up current dollars without the need to sacrifice to support a worthy cause.
- If you belong to a church or other religious group – member of the parish council, building committee, vestry, or council of elders – you know that it can be a challenge to maintain annual pledge commitments and attract funds for special projects. As a past member of my church’s Bishop’s Committee, parish council and building committees, I don’t have to tell you that the monthly budget discussion often takes up most of our meeting time.
What does this have to do with financial wellness programs for couples and families? A lot. First, families that are in financial harmony do tend to be in personal, relational balance as well. Second, families that are financially stable – that have enhanced control of their budgets – are in a better position to fund their church’s ongoing expenses, as well as special projects. Plus, churches that sponsor financial wellness programs for members and guests very often see increases in both membership and contributions.
Now Available: Low-Cost, High-Impact Financial Wellness Seminars & Workshops.
All classes are conducted by John Ingrisano, money management specialist and author of The Back to Basics Book of Money! A Couple’s Guide to Financial Peace. Programs are conducted at your worksite or other location of your choosing and are available under several options.
- Comprehensive ten-session, two-day workshops, total of 12 hours.Attendees will learn and apply all ten Couple Money Skills in these hands-on workshops, transforming their finances in less than 90 days. This program is ideal as a two-day retreat.
- Extended five-session, one-and-a-half day workshops, total of 10 hours.Attendees will learn and apply all ten Couple Money Skills, seeing positive results within the first seek.
- Condensed eight-hour, one-day workshop.This workshop provides an overview of all ten Couple Money Skills discussed in The Back to Basics Book of Money! A Couple’s Guide to Financial Peace, focusing on specific aspects of money management in depth. Attendees will learn and be able to apply practical skills through discussions and hands-on exercises and discussions.
- Half-day seminar and workshop.This compact, fast-paced and hard-hitting program will motivate attendees and equip them with the basic skills necessary to take charge of their finances and their lives.
- One-hour seminar and discussion.Ideal as a key element of your routine training programs or an addition to your annual meetings, this lively presentation will focus extensively on a presentation selected from the list below. Or we can customize a program just for your people.
One-Hour Presentation & Discussion Topics
- Pay-to-Pray: A Playful Alternative to Tithing and Stewardship
- Men & Women & Money: How to Achieve Financial Peace
- How to “Find” $2,000 (Maybe More) in Extra Money Each Year
- How to Plug the Leaks in Your Financial Bucket
- How to Spend Money
- Money: The Root of Much Good
- How to Get Out of Debt
- Ten Things You Need to Know About Money
FOR FEES AND TERMS, PLEASE CALL JOHN INGRISANO AT (770) 314-2649.